Legal & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
2. Acceptable Use
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to our site;
- Hack into the account of another user of our Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
3. User Contributions
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
5. Sale of Goods
- Handcrafted Guitar Speaker Cabinets; and
- Guitar Speakers and other Cabinet related accessories.
6. Third Party Goods and Services
- Credit or Debit Cards
- Checks which we may choose to accept or decline
- We may enable Google Pay and/or Apple Pay on our site from time to time.
8. Shipping and Delivery
- UPS, FedEX and these or similar package delivery companies in other nations as facilitated by Shippo, our shipment service arrangement provider.
- If you notify us you may choose to pick up our products at our office and not be incurred a shipping cost.
- We guarantee our cabinets for a period of five years excluding normal wear and tear.
- Note, that we use reclaimed wood of the nature shown on our site as we believe this is an important aspect adding to the quality of our cabinets. This type wood has imperfections of the types generally shown in the photos on our site. (This wood is purchased by us at a premium as compared to wood that is not reclaimed.) This guarantee is is subject to that understanding.
- Our guarantee is subject to the understanding that you are responsible to refresh your finish using Waterlox Sealer/Finish as your finish becomes worn. As this is a natural wood product exposed to various degrees of use, as is common of such goods in the music industry, wear and tear are not considered defects and sometimes wear and tear is considered to improve the look of the product.
- As our product is hand crafted, minor defects and variances from product to product are to be expected and the existence of such are not considered a violation of this guarantee.
- We are an authorized Celestion Speaker distributor and their guarantee applies to speakers we sell. You shall pursue claims relative to these speakers with Celestion. We will ship you the original packaging for your speakers with information on how to pursue claims with them.
11. Consumer Protection Law
12. Limitation of Liability
14. Applicable Law
15. Dispute Resolution
18. Contact Details
Legal & Privacy
- The personal data we collect;
- Use of the protected data;
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of site users; and
4. Legal Basis for Processing
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest(s) are: Selling and shipping our products to consumers; and
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation. If a user doe snot provide the personal data necessary for us to perform a legal obligation the consequences are as follows: We are not able to comply with various tax and commercial laws and obligations and/or completely our obligations related to completing our obligations to the customer pursuant to any sale.
5. Personal Data We Collect
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
- IP address;
- Clicked links: and
- Content viewed.
- First and Last name;
- Email Address;
- Phone Number;
- Address; and
- Payment Information
6. How We Use Personal Data
7. Who We Share Personal Data With
- If the law of various jurisdictions require it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we sell the company.
8. How Long We Store Personal Data
9. How We Protect Your Personal Data
10. International Data Transfers
- The country your personal data is being transferred to has been deemed to have adequate data protection by the European Commission or, if you are in the United Kingdom, by the United Kingdom adequacy regulations; or
- We have implemented appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer. For example, the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules, or we have entered into standard EU or United Kingdom data protection contractual clauses with the recipient.
11. Your Rights As A User
- Right to be informed;
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability; and
- Right to object.
13. How To Access, Modify, Delete or Challenge the Data Collected
14. Do Not Track Notice
- Functional Cookies: These are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits; and
- Analytical Cookies: These are used to allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our site, etc.